Wireless Doorbell Model No.: Z-289-2
You can choose from 25 classical musical chimes from the KooPower Z-289-2 Wireless Doorbell along with 3 different volume levels to suit your purposes. Also included in the wireless doorbell kit is a self-powered transmitter and two AC powered receivers with a 150-meter transmission range in open area from the transmitter and receiver of the doorbell.
- 1 x User Manual
- 2 x Doorbell (Receiver)
- 1 x Transmitter (Bell push)
- 2 x Screw-Joint Coupling
- 2 x Screws
- 2 x Double-Sided Adhesive Tape
• Chic, slick exterior design.
• Powerful transmitter supplies an impressive range of 150 meters in open area for the remote control.
• 25 chimes to choose from the receiver. Quickly and easily choose and switch chimes to suit your mood or occasion.
• Adjustable 3-level volume control.
• IP44 Waterproof range.
- Receiver Working Voltage: 110V-230V Receiver Working Current: <10mA
- Sound Volume: 50-80db
- Working Frequency: 433MHZ±2MHZ Temperature humidity:-20~60°C/≤85%RH
The bell receiver and transmitter (bell push) comes already paired. The default chime is “ding-dong”. To use the doorbell just need to plug the receiver into an electrical outlet. However, if you want to unpair the doorbell, you can pair the devices again according to the pairing method.
- Plug the receiver into an AC power outlet.
- Long press and hold the “Music” Button for 3-5 seconds to enter pairing mode. While no LED light flash or warning tone.
- Then press the bell push twice immediately, the receiver will ring (current music) and the LED light will flash at the same time. When this happens, the pairing was done.
After you plug the receiver into the electrical outlet, select your favorite chime by pressing the “Music” Button. To play another chime, press the “Music” button again. When you find a chime you like, don’t press the “Music” button again.
- You can choose a chime tone either before or after pairing.
- The doorbell will auto-return to “ding-dong” sound when the power supply is disconnected.
The KooPower Z-289-2 has 3 volume levels. You can increase or decrease the volume by pressing the “Volume” Button.
To delete all the pairings, long press and hold the “Volume” button until the chosen chime rings, The whole procedure takes usually for 8-12 seconds.
Attach the double-sided adhesive tape to the rear of the transmitter case. Take off the outer side of the tape and press firmly in the required spot for 30 seconds.
As blew picture, open the transmitter’s (Bell push) cover. There are two screw holes inside, just insert the screws into the holes and install it to the wall by screwdriver.
- To protect the internal electronics from damage, only professional can open or maintain the unit.
- Please avoid installing the product in a place that has strong sunlight all day, and don`t place it near to metal objects (the metal object will shield the wireless signal) or the place where the rain will fall onto it.
- Use the product as instructed to prolong the life and service of the unit.
- Please plug in the receiver far away from other electrical devices, such as TV, induction cooker, microwave oven and so on. Otherwise, the electromagnetic wave will interfere with the signal.
- The remote distance will vary according to the environment and obstacles etc.