Damaged Screw Remover and Extractor Set by KooPower
A perfect tool for those who usually deal with projects with rusty screws or screw heads, and many other problems about damaged screws.
MANUALS: Two ends - one for drilling and one for turning out.
1. Set the drill to the lowest speed, insert the drill into the drill and turn it counterclockwise. Until a hole in the damaged screw is turned.
2. Turn the drill bit and slowly use the outdriver counterclockwise to remove the screw while applying gentle forward pressure. Then the screw should spin out.
- Screw Extractor #1 Diameter 3 ~ 5mm
- Screw Extractor #2 Diameter 4 ~ 8mm
- Screw Extractor #3 Diameter 5 ~ 10mm
- Screw Extractor #4 Diameter 6 ~ 12mm
- 1. You need a electric drill.
- 2. Taking the hole in the screw with the extractor drill, the speed can not too fast. The deeper the hole, the higher the success rate. (counter clockwise rotation).
- 3. Change the side of thread, put it into the hole, start the electric drill, let the thread slowly bite the screw and take it out again, and remember that the drilling speed should not be too fast (counterclockwise)
Write Your Own Review
Manual & Downloads
Download Center (Manual & FAQ): https://www.koopower.com/community/support/